Redamancy is the very existence of us and the act of loving you with the same intensity. Without you, without me... there is no point of being half when you'll never be whole again... It is the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.
- Extract from Chapter 1.
About the Author:
Dr. Lina Latif is a broadcast journalist by profession, having worked at TV3 for a decade. She teaches the latest developments in broadcasting, journalism and media subjects based on her experiences in the field.
She is the author of A Broadcasting History of Malaysia: Progress and Shifts and has contributed several book chapters: Crossing Boundaries in the Broadcast Media Industry in Malaysia - Keio University, Japan; Public Service Media Initiatives in the Global South - Simon Fraser University, Canada and Women's Leadership Styles: A Case Study Across Arenas in Malaysia for the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development - National University of Malaysia.
Accolades for Sidelines:
- International Book Awards Finalist 2018
- 50 Best Malaysian Titles for International Rights at the Frankfurt International Book Fair 2018/19
- Dana Penulis from National Library of Malaysia 2019
Year published: 2022
Product weight: 310g
- Free shipping within Peninsula Malaysia. For Sabah, Sarawak and rest-of-world, zone rates will apply. See link to Shipping policy in footer.
- Packaging: recyclable materials will be used whenever possible.
INCLUDE A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING POLICY